- Requirement: Compliance with complex construction requirements and coordination of multi-disciplinary teams to delivery an ultra-luxury mixed use building.
- Retained at building permit submission stage The GeoFocus Group was initially retained and assisted the Developer to expedite the procurement of a building permit through a unique undertaking / shop drawing review / submission agreement, review and approval process required due to the complexity of the construction being proposed.
- The GeoFocus Group was then retained to provide Construction Management, Contracts Administration, Payment Certification and Site Supervision services to the project.
- The development consisted of 36 ultra-luxury condominium units including underground parking, ground floor commercial and roof-top common areas.
- To mitigate the risk associated with the complexity of the development The GeoFocus Group implemented a cloud based construction project management platform to streamline the construction management process including but not limited to contracts administration, drawings coordination, submittals review, request for information (RFI) and change order (CO) management and site administration (daily logs, punch lists, progress photograph storage).
- To mitigate Developer risk The GeoFocus Group coordinated Bulletin 19 / Tarion related consultants/inspections to ensure full compliance throughout the course of construction.
- To maintain the highest standards of construction a cloud based quality control and quality assurance programs were implemented in combination with an extensive field team performing progress photography throughout the course of construction.
- So expedite project closeout a cloud based and electronic closeout system was utilized to ensure accountability and efficiency. The process was a joint effort between internal staff and external developer PDI personnel.
- The GeoFocus Group also provided assistance with condominium registration including declaration review, budget review, shared facility agreements review and consultant coordination.
Thanks again Adam and Roger for building Randall Residences by Rosehaven Homes!!! It will be an Oakville landmark forever. Very Best wishes on all your continued and future Professional and Personal Endeavours!!!!
Adam and Roger have always managed to overcome obstacles with a focused and strategic approach. Most importantly, their team listens and fully understands instructions before acting, which makes their team an ideal candidate for the arduous task of looking after construction projects and investigating its inherent problems and formulating moving forward and recovery strategies when necessary.”
In The News: